There are many surveys from trusted sources that show strong adoption for Java EE generally as well as the various APIs that are included in Java EE. The following are just a few of the most prominent ones. We will keep this page up-to-date with even more surveys as they surface.
- Vaadin Community Survey Confirms Java EE Used More Broadly Than Alternatives.
- RebelLabs Survey Shows Java EE Still Dominant, Solid Java EE 7 Adoption.
- Developers Continue to Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7.
- Developers Affirm Strong Support for Java EE 7 in DZone Survey.
- Some Interesting Real World CDI Usage Statistics.
- DZone Survey Shows JPA Dominates Java Persistence.
- Survey Confirms JSF Remains Leading Web Framework.
- java.net survey shows good Java EE 7 adoption.
- java.net survey predicts Java EE 7 to become predominant in just a few years.