Your help is critical for us to succeed. In the least we need the support of your voice. Every voice counts in its own way and there are many ways to help.
- You can sign our petition to the responsible Oracle executives. This is perhaps the easiest, most important and most effective way you can help us.
- You can help us spread the word on this effort by blogging, tweeting, posting, speaking or talking to friends and colleagues. We have our own Twitter account you can follow.
- If you are an Oracle customer you can reach out to Oracle through proper channels and let them know how you feel about the current situation.
- You, your organization or your Java User Group can be listed here as a supporter. This is one of the strongest ways you can show your support.
- You can join our user alias to learn more about what we are doing. Our Google Group can be found here.